Complete control arms rebuild for Maserati Quattroporte (1967 - 1979).
This renewal features 4x new ball joints, 24x new bushings, 16x abrasive blasting, 16x powder coating and assembling of control arms.
You send the old parts in for a rebuild and we send you completely rebuilt assembly back. In this procedure all the bushings and ball joints are removed and replaced with new inhouse VPS parts. All non wearable parts are sand blasted and powder coated with rust protective primary layer and the color of your choice as a final coat.
All VPS parts boast with 3 years of unlimited warranty. The durability, rust resistance and handling precision is vastly improved over OEM parts.
MASERATI - QTP ('67 - '79) - COMPLETE CONTROL ARMS
- 44 pieces rebuilt
- Unmatched handling precision
- CNC machined steel housing
- High end materials
- Heat treated interior ball joint
- Self-lubricating design with interior grease
- Rubber seals for weather proof use
- Long life span
- Maintenance free
- OEM parts need to be sent to us for a rebuild